20101002

STILT





Vintage Hendrix shirt, vintage distressed leggings, Linda Farrow x Charles Anastase shades, Jeffrey Campbell Lita boots, BOYY Slash bag. Accessories: Pamela Love rosary & cross ring, ram head necklace courtesy of Summer Adeline, vintage cross, tea rose knuckle ring courtesy of Heist, all other rings vintage sterling.

I know I have been really slacking on regular posting. I promise I am going to make more of an effort now that the baby is in a good routine at home. I am amped on my new JC Litas, which were a gift from the hubby. I really like this khaki color. The shade is subtle enough to match with everything (like my burgundy Ann D boots). These are very comfortable and provide for a stable walk. The leather is also really nice for the reasonable price point. I know I'm the 400th blogger to style these in a post, but they're selling like crazy for a reason!



The tea rose knuckle ring was one of two pieces sent to me from Heist. I really love Heist's designs. The artist, Tiffany, offers the coolest personalized rings and necklaces I have ever seen. The majority of the pieces have a sort of brushed silver finish. Tiffany explains that she uses something called .999 fine silver, which is a clay-like medium containing small particles of precious metals. When fired, the clay burns away and the metal is left behind. Neat! The ring has never turned me green and is of exquisite quality. I will be styling the other piece soon -- it is very special to me for a particular reason :)



Much thanks to Charli and Studded & Stoned for their interview with me ... be sure to take a peek at their shop, they have some pretty hot accessories!

Happy weekend! &hearts

21 comments:

Caroline Gault said...

Jeffrey Campbell Lita boots - I die.

x
Caroline

Anonymous said...

Lovely interview. :)

fashion clocked said...

You look incredible- always die for that hair, those glasses, the tee and hello those boots- first time ive seen them on someone in khaki and think they are my all time fav colour! ( the glitter ones were cool but mb too 1970's disco for my taste....) Cant believe you are a mummy- love the location too if thats your new home looks lush. Katie.x

Sister Shirley said...

So happy to see you back! I breezed by the JC Litas on other blogs, but when I see the JC Litas on you, I'm totally smitten.

Sister Shirley said...

Also, can you actually walk in the Litas?

Cara said...

I'm gonna rob your t-shirt.
A-mazing jewellery <3<3 (which is the norm)

inkarlcerating said...

u have those LITA boots? omy! wow

Anonymous said...

really into that ring and those shoes in that color. might have to buy them now!!!

Anonymous said...

Boots = sick!

M said...

Nice to see you back, Hallie! So those Litas are really comfy, eh? I wouldn't have thought so but I'll take your word for it. Just grabbed Pamela Love's realistic heart locket off Bona Drag - thanks for the reminder!

Diana said...

LOVE THOSE BOOTS!!!!!!!!!

Arini Desianti Parawi said...

ur shoes is really something to die for!!
great look dear :)

THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

in Love&Light
Queen D

Fashion By He said...

those shoes are amazing!! great outfit

He approves

fashionbyhe.com

Charlene said...

Bloody love them shoes! Best colour too!

Anonymous said...

nose job

Annie Spandex said...

Such a cute smile!! I'm crazy about those Litas. I don't care if they get too played out. I really love the yellow ones.

FASHION SNAG said...

Wow, I love the shoes in THAT color. That is the perfect color for them! You look beautiful too. x

www.FashionSnag.com

inkarlcerating said...

OMG U have those shoes already! i envy u! mwah

Tricia said...

My miracle girl just hit a year, and it's like a whole new world time-wise! Of course, I'm looking back and am all sentimental about the early days, but it can be hard to enjoy them when you are in the eye of the storm, so to speak. I say blog when you can, doing anything not baby-related right now is kind of superhuman.
You have so many great times ahead of you with your beautiful boy, congratulations!

Mike said...

Wow you have green eyes? Wait are they blue?

Anonymous said...

off-white
alexander mcqueen
adidas yeezy
paul george
jordan shoes
goyard outlet
supreme hoodie
hermes outlet online
off white clothing
golden goose